Terms & Conditions
1. If sessions are cancelled I would be grateful for 24 hours notice. I will avoid cancelling sessions but if unable to attend there will be no charge.
2. I will normally ask for details of your general practitioner or other mental health specialist if you are receiving ongoing treatment.
3. I do not see two partners for joint sessions, where adoption is the main issue or for reparation therapy.
4. My practice is under the ethical guidelines of BACP and I will abide by their guidance and directives.
5. It is always useful to discuss and plan endings of sessions, but if you decide to discontinue I will respect your wishes in the matter and make no further contact unless I am seriously concerned for your welfare. You are always welcome to contact me in the future.